Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hello Love


So I was thinking about what else I could say.. how about my thoughts on my new favorite cd?.. those that know me well.. know that I can be ..ok..maybe "a little" obsessed with music..:) What can I say? It's such a huge part of my life... anyway.. back to the cd... YOU HAVE TO GET IT!!! if you haven't already!!
I think Chris Tomlin is probably one of the top or leading worship songwriter/singers of our time.
My fav. songs at this point (always subject to change ) on the cd, are "Jesus Messiah".. my number one fav., is "I Will Rise"
When I first heard I Will Rise, I literally starting sobbing in the car, and then proceeded to get goosebumps when the build up to the chorus came...Just imagine the song as it's playing!! All I could think about were the loved ones I have lost in the past year or so, other loved ones that I know are suffering in one way or another... One day they, and all of us will be called., by our names, and RISE!!! in front of the One who made us!!! We will all be whole!! WOW!!!....
~"There's an anchor for my soul.. I can say it is well!.... I will rise when He calls my name, NO MORE sorrow, no more pain, I will rise, on eagle's wings, before my God, fall on my knees and rise!!!!"
... "Jesus has overcome, and the grave is overwhelmed, the victory is won!, He is RISEN from the dead! and I WILL RISE!!
"~
There is a hope.. and that hope is that one day Jesus will make ALL things right..(how cool is THAT?!!)
Wow! that's all I can say... you have to listen to it!!!

Check out Chris' own thoughts on writing the song:


The song....it explains my thoughts better :)

2 comments:

Mike Tremblay said...

Good job Cathy! I see you posted Kat's blog and my blog, too! Thanks! Keep it up!

Mike

Mike Tremblay said...

Great job, Cathy! I see you posted our blogs, too. Wow! We're famous! Ha ha! Keep up the good work.

Mike