Monday, October 4, 2010

Beautiful the Mess We Are




Walking thru the woods this morning with my trusty companion Jack, this song came on my ipod...I hear it all the time, but sometimes it just hits you in a way it didn't the last time...
Going thru all the processes of the last year.. the grief, heartache, sorrow.. confusion..joy...We forget in the midst of it sometimes that God is still there. Collecting our tears, sharing in our joys..and sorrows, while waiting patiently for us to fix our eyes on Him, and seek His help...
He wants us to talk to Him about our deepest griefs, our most joyful days..Even the days when we just can't even get out of bed..He's there, just waiting for us to talk to Him...We don't need to be in a special building, position, or with a specific group of people. He just wants us to be real..share our hearts honestly.
It doesn't matter where we're at, who we are, where we've been, what we've done..what our past looks like...

Don't know about you,  but I'm thankful for the mess I am, and that He loves me for who I am,  and sees me as beautiful anyways..



"Beautiful the mess we are, We pour out our miseries, God just hears a melody... the honest cries of breaking hearts... are better than a hallelujiah!" .....

No comments: