Sunday, August 14, 2011

Simply Perfect Pancakes: guaranteed to please | King Arthur Flour – Baking Banter

Thought I'd share this article and recipe... For my family, pancakes have special place in our hearts.. ( and belly's) , as my mom would make them every Saturday morning for us... It became a tradition that we all looked forward to...and even my husband treasures the memory of those times , and it holds a special place in his heart.. It's one of those memories that we cling to, as it brings back a special time in life... The simple, sweet time in life... when all it took for us to know we were loved,... was a Saturday morning platter of pancakes..
This recipe intrigued me.. I didn't realize how important some of the ingredients were, or even how much weather conditions could affect a pancake... =) Or how much letting the batter sit, can affect the thickness... and never heard of using malted milk powder!

Click on the link below to check it out... Hope you enjoy it! I know I'll be trying it out!



Simply Perfect Pancakes: guaranteed to please | King Arthur Flour – Baking Banter

No comments: